CDA monitoring is located locally in St. Louis, and offers a number of advantages over traditional monitoring systems:
- UL Underwriters Laboratory and FM Factory Mutual approved for up to a 20% discount on your insurance policy.
- On duty and monitoring your home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Advanced technology for monitoring break-ins, fire, flood, carbon monoxide, elevators, and other critical condition alarms.
- Powerful, efficient computers and secure communications links with multiple back-up systems.
- CDA invests the extra time and money required to gain UL approval for all of its monitoring centers, which reduces the risk of a disruption in service.
- Back-up power generators can keep CDA monitoring in effect indefinitely.
CDA’s Monitoring Center is owned and operated by CDA.